KNIPEX Gripping pliers for precision mechanics
The gripper from KNIPEX is a useful companion for precision mechanics and electronic work. This quality tool is suitable for gripping, holding, bending and adjusting. It has smooth gripping surfaces and is made of special tool steel, forged and oil-hardened.
Tip for 3D printing: With the gripping pliers, support structures can be easily removed without cutting the material.
Model 37 11 125 / atramentized, painted, burnished:
- atramented: Also “phosphating” refers to a process in surface treatment. With the help of a phosphate solution a conversion layer formed from firmly adhering metal phosphates. The phosphating serves to protect against corrosion and provides adhesion for the paint applied over it. In addition, wear is reduced and electrical insulation is established.
- Black oxide finish: Designation of a surface process for building up a corrosion protection layer on ferrous surfaces. The object is immersed in an alkaline / acidic solution, giving it a dark look.
Features: gripper 37 11 125
- Precision ground tips
- Smooth gripping surfaces
- Flat and wide jaws
- Inlaid joint
- Edges carefully deburred
- Material: special tool steel in special quality
- Material surface treatment:
- oil hardened
- black atramentized (pliers)
- Jaw shape: straight
- Plastic-coated handles
- Dimensions: 125 x 55 x 12 mm
- Norm: DIN ISO 9655
- Very light: 76 g