LUVOCOM® 3F PEKK 50082:
Polyether Ketone Ketone (PEKK) is a semi-crystaline thermoplastic in the Polyaryletherketone family and features outstanding qualities. The use of the material is therefore especially suited in industrial production – for high impact and high temperature applications. For the development of Luvocom PEKK, particular attention was paid to the ease of use within the FDM printing process. The filament impresses with improved layer adhesion and enhanced flow behaviour, which makes it significantly easier to get successful printing results than with comparable polyetheretherketone (PEEK) filaments.
– High continuous service temperature up to 255°C
– High service temperature 300°C (during lifetime max. 200h)
– Highly chemically-resistant
– Non flammable (UL94 V-0)
– Optimized for industrial 3D printing
– Low warpage
– Optimized layer adhesion in comparison to regular PEEK
– PEKK has a higher glass transition temperature than PEEK of 15ᵒC
Recommended printing settings
The printing settings as listed here are recommendations of the manufacturer without warranty. The ideal settings have to be adjusted individually for every 3D printer. A maintenance routine for the 3D printers is the basic prerequisite for optimal printing results.