SMARTFIL’s PLA GLITTER:
Beautiful light effects are archieved because of the sparkling surface of this filament. With the GLITTER filament, smart materials 3D offers a great variety of sparkling-glittering colours for all creativer makers, who want to add that special touch to their projects.
Like all PLAs of the SMARTFIL series, this filament is also easy to print with and ideally suited for beginners in 3D printing and casual makers.
IMPORTANT: If the filament is extruded at a temperature lower than 225ºC, a Gloss finish is achieved. If the temperature is over 225-230ºC, you’ll get a Matt finish.
- Very easy to print
- Environmentally friendly PLA (plant-based)
- Good mechanical properties
- Dimensionally accurate filament diameters
- Very good print surface
- Fast printing speeds possible
- Good adhesion of the first layer to the printing build plate
- No heating bed necessary
- Polylactid Acid (PLA)
- Material density: 1,24 g/cm³
- Tensile strenght: MD 110 MPa | TD 114 MPa (ASTM D882)
- Tensile module: MD 3309 MPa | TD 3861 MPa (ASTM D882)
- Elongation at break: MD 160% | TD 100% (ASTM D882)
- Heat deflection temperature (HDT): 65 °C (nach ASTM D1505)
- Vicat softening point: 85 °C (nach ASTM D1525)